Optimize | To manufacture | Innovate
Usinage Laurentides mass produces complex metal parts for manufacturers
Usinage Laurentides has been supporting industries and manufacturers in their growth for more than 30 years. We solve manufacturing and supply challenges with the latest technologies.
Engineering, design and product development
We support manufacturers and agencies specializing in industrial design in prototyping, sourcing and manufacturing innovative products to solve today's challenges.
- Product research and development (R&D)
- Partner agencies in industrial design
- Prototyping and small series
- Optimization of technical drawings (3D and 2D)
Manufacture of parts, complex products and mechanically welded assemblies
Benefit from the efficiency of working methods developed by solving the industrial challenges of our customers for more than 30 years.
- Small/Medium/large series
- Finished metal products
- Parts intended for assembly
- Complex/unconventional parts
Sheet metal processing
Turnkey solutions for your steel and aluminum sheet processing needs.
- Steel, prepainted, stucco, aluminum & stainless steel
- Complex mechanically welded assemblies
- Numerically controlled cutting (CNC)
- Punching and punch/laser combo
- High precision machining
- Bending metal sheets
- Finishing and surface treatment
- Robotic, spot and manual welding
Rigorous critical point inspection and quality control
From reviewing technical drawings to inspecting parts between our departments, we ensure the delivery of compliant products and durable parts.
- Validation of technical drawings before production
- Visual and critical point inspection
- Updating a register of irregularities
- Production of non-conformity reports (NCR)
Continuous supply of production materials
Driven by innovation and continuous improvement, we have given ourselves the mission of constantly reinventing ourselves; so as to become the sole partner of choice for manufacturers of value-added products from here and elsewhere.
- Continuous supply
- Inventory management
- International import and export
- Supply chain optimization
- Just-In-Time approach
Know-how | Excellence | Innovation
Solutions for your industry
From prototyping to mass production, we manufacture metal parts for products in the renewable energy and clean technology sector.
- Electric charging stations
- Industrial transformers
- Battery components
- Electric vehicles
Transport and heavy vehicles
We manufacture parts for vehicle components of all categories including bodywork, interior, access components, fasteners and more.
- Electric vehicles and mobility vehicles
- Heavy vehicles & collection vehicles
- Emergency and leisure vehicles
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the sign and signaling sector.
- Road sign
- Commercial display
- Traffic lights
- Control systems
Entertainment and fun
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the entertainment and amusement sector.
- Chassis and mechanized benches
- Race and flight simulators
- Arcades and amusement parks
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the HVAC sector.
- Components of ventilation systems
- Heating system components
- Components of air conditioning systems
Handling and storage
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the handling and warehousing sector.
- Racking and roll-out racks
- Palletizing and lifting systems
- Specialized storage systems
- Industrial trolleys and tool boxes
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the furniture sector.
- Displays and fixtures
- Commercial and specialized furniture
- Modular and lighting systems
Health and medical
Manufacture of complex metal parts for the assembly of medical products and devices for the health sector.
- Hospital equipment (beds, wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Medical devices
- Laboratory furniture
- Mobility equipment