High precision machining
Entrust the machining of your metal parts to Usinage Laurentides. We provide you with our expertise and our fleet of high-performance machines to produce custom parts. Obtain accurate and reliable results with our metal parts machining service.
Your manufacturing partner of excellence
Engineering, design and product development
We support manufacturers and agencies specializing in industrial design in prototyping, sourcing and manufacturing innovative products to solve today's challenges.
- Product research and development (R&D)
- Partner agencies in industrial design
- Prototyping and small series
- Optimization of technical drawings (3D and 2D)
Manufacturing of parts, complex products and mechanically welded assemblies
Benefit from the efficiency of work methods developed by solving the industrial challenges of our customers for more than 30 years.
- Medium/large series
- Finished metal products
- Parts intended for assembly
- Complex/unconventional parts
Sheet metal processing
Turnkey solutions for your steel and aluminum sheet processing needs.
- Steel, prepainted, stucco, aluminum & stainless steel
- Complex mechanically welded assemblies
- Numerically controlled cutting (CNC)
- Punching and punch/laser combo
- High precision machining
- Bending metal sheets
- Finishing and surface treatment
- Robotic, spot and manual welding
Visual inspection by critical points and rigorous quality control
From the review of technical drawings to the inspection of parts between our departments, we ensure compliance with established criteria to ensure the delivery of finished products and durable metal parts.
- Validation of technical drawings before production
- Visual inspection of parts at critical points
- Updating a register of irregularities
- Production of non-conformity reports (NCR)
Continuous supply of production materials
Driven by innovation and continuous improvement, we have given ourselves the mission of constantly reinventing ourselves; so as to become the sole partner of choice for manufacturers of value-added products from here and elsewhere.
- Continuous supply
- Inventory management
- International import and export
- Supply chain optimization
- Just-In-Time Approach
From prototyping to mass production, we manufacture metal parts for products in the electrical industry and clean technologies.
- Electric charging stations
- Industrial transformers
- Battery components
- Electric vehicles
Transport and heavy vehicles
We manufacture parts for vehicle components of all categories including the bodywork, interior, access components, fasteners and more.
- Electric vehicles and mobility vehicles
- Heavy vehicles & collection vehicles
- Emergency and leisure vehicles
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the signs and signaling sector.
- Road sign
- Commercial display
- Traffic lights
- Control systems
Entertainment and fun
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the entertainment and amusement sector.
- Chassis and mechanized benches
- Racing and flight simulators
- Arcades and amusement parks
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the HVAC sector.
- Components of ventilation systems
- Heating system components
- Components of air conditioning systems
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the furniture sector.
- Commercial furniture
Handling and storage
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the handling and warehousing sector.
- Racking and roll out racks
- Palletizing and lifting systems
- Specialized Warehousing Systems
- Industrial trolleys and tool boxes
Health and medical
Manufacturing of complex metal parts intended for the assembly of medical products and devices for the health sector.
- Hospital equipment (beds, wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Medical devices
- Laboratory furniture
- Mobility Equipment
Experts en transformation
Other metal transformation processes
Entrust your custom metal cutting to Usinage Laurentides. Take advantage of our personalized service to obtain metal parts exactly according to your specifications. With our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, we guarantee high quality results to meet your specific needs.
- Laser cut
- Digital cutting (CNC)
CNC machine tool
Usinage Laurentides puts at your disposal its latest generation bending machines and its 30 years of experience in metal bending and bending. Obtain high quality finished products or metal parts for assembly that require complex bending processes.
Robotic, spot and manual welding
Attentive to your needs, we adjust to your realities. We offer you models for custom manufacturing and production in short, medium and large series thanks to the commitment of our teams and our passion for excellence, constantly motivated by innovation.
- 6-axis robotic welding
- Manual welding
- Spot welding
Assembly of metal parts
Engineering makes sure to understand the requirements of your original drawings, the factory produces for you while you take care of other tasks.
- Mechanically welded assembly
Finish and surface treatment
Whether the finishing is done at our factories or at our partners, you are assured that we will have the quality of everything that comes back to you. Our integrated service offering accelerates processing time while ensuring quality control from A to Z.
- Grinding and sandblasting
- Surface preparation
- Powder coating and electroplating (E-coat)
- Plating and epoxy primer