Your manufacturing partner of excellence
Engineering, design and product development
We support manufacturers and agencies specializing in industrial design in prototyping, sourcing and manufacturing innovative products to solve today's challenges.
- Product research and development (R&D)
- Partner agencies in industrial design
- Prototyping and small series
- Optimization of technical drawings (3D and 2D)
Manufacture of complex metal parts and products
Benefit from the efficiency of work methods developed by solving the industrial challenges of our customers for more than 30 years.
- Medium/large series
- Finished metal products
- Parts intended for assembly
- Complex/unconventional parts
Sheet metal processing
Turnkey solutions for your steel and aluminum sheet processing needs.
- Steel, prepainted, stucco, aluminum & stainless steel
- Complex mechanically welded assemblies
- Numerically controlled cutting (CNC)
- Punching and punch/laser combo
- High precision machining
- Bending metal sheets
- Finishing and surface treatment
- Robotic, spot and manual welding
Visual inspection by critical points and rigorous quality control
From the review of technical drawings to the inspection of parts between our departments, we ensure compliance with established criteria to ensure the delivery of finished products and durable metal parts.
- Validation of technical drawings before production
- Visual inspection of parts at critical points
- Updating a register of irregularities
- Production of non-conformity reports (NCR)
Continuous supply of production materials
Driven by innovation and continuous improvement, we have given ourselves the mission of constantly reinventing ourselves; so as to become the sole partner of choice for manufacturers of value-added products from here and elsewhere.
- Continuous supply
- Inventory management
- International import and export
- Supply chain optimization
- Just-In-Time Approach
Why subcontract the assembly of metal products to Usinage Laurentides?
- Benefit from our know-how in assembling complex metal parts.
- Modern equipment for precision assemblies, even in medium or large series.
- Turnkey service, from design to final assembly.
- 360 transformation approach for innovation, plan improvement and cost reduction.
What equipment do you use to join metal?
We use state-of-the-art machinery to meet your manufactured product assembly needs.
- The 7-axis welding robot OTC FD Series and Techno Control
- Spot welding
What materials do you assemble?
We have the expertise to assemble a variety of materials including steel. We are able to work with different types of materials, giving you flexibility in your projects.
- Prepainted steel
- Textured stucco steel
- Stainless steel
- Galvanized steel
How to find the right supplier to assemble metal products?
- Get ahead: Don’t wait until you have an urgent need to find a supplier
- Prepare yourself: Have drawings, forecasts, evaluation form on hand
- Communicate transparently: Share your issues and expectations.
- Exchange frequently and keep in touch: The situation of one or other of the parties may have changed, production capacities may no longer be the same, your volumes may have changed.
- Evaluate costs: Compare overall costs to unit costs
- Be precise: Specify potential volumes and supply rate
- Protect yourself: Complete a confidentiality agreement and sign a manufacturing agreement
What metal products can you assemble?
- Complex parts intended for assembly.
- Unconventional metal parts.
- Finished metal products according to specific needs.
What is metal product assembly?
Metal assembly is the process of joining several parts to form a final product. This process can involve different joining techniques, such as welding, soldering or screwing. These manufactured products are essential in many industries, including manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, etc.
What are the advantages of assembling metal products?
- Consistent quality providing a repeatable manufacturing process.
- Accurate and reliable results thanks to process repeatability.
- High productivity guaranteeing a large number of parts within tight deadlines.
- Reduction of rejects by minimizing the risks of failure or non-compliance of assemblies.
What is the production capacity of Usinage Laurentides?
Usinage Laurentides has two factories totaling 40,000 square feet. This allows us to guarantee constant productivity, day and night, meeting your needs for tight deadlines and large quantities.
What is the average defect rate in metal product assembly?
Our average defect rate in the assembly of metal components is less than 1%. We are fast and committed to quality and we use an integrated productivity system to minimize errors and defects.
Do you have historical data on failure rates?
Yes, we have historical data on our failure rates during the assembly of metal components. Thanks to our integrated production system and connected machines, we are able to track and analyze this data. We also use an ERP system and a quality manual to ensure the traceability and conformity of each product. Additionally, each product is inspected according to customer specifications to ensure quality.
From prototyping to mass production, we manufacture metal parts for products in the electrical industry and clean technologies.
- Electric charging stations
- Industrial transformers
- Battery components
- Electric vehicles
Transport and heavy vehicles
We manufacture parts for transport and heavy vehicle components of all categories including bodywork, interior, access components, fasteners and more.
- Heavy vehicles
- Emergency and leisure vehicles
- Collection vehicles
- Mobility vehicles
- Electric vehicles
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the sign and signaling sector.
- Road sign
- Commercial display
Entertainment and fun
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the entertainment and amusement sector.
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the HVAC sector.
- Components of ventilation systems
- Heating system components
- Components of air conditioning systems
Manufacture of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the furniture sector.
- Commercial furniture
Health and medical
Manufacture of complex metal parts for the assembly of medical products and devices for the health sector.
Experts en transformation
Other metal transformation processes
Entrust your custom metal cutting to Usinage Laurentides. Take advantage of our personalized service to obtain metal parts exactly according to your specifications. With our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, we guarantee high quality results to meet your specific needs.
- Laser cut
- Digital cutting (CNC)
CNC machine tool
Usinage Laurentides puts at your disposal its latest generation bending machines and its 30 years of experience in metal bending and bending. Obtain high quality finished products or metal parts for assembly that require complex bending processes.
Robotic, spot and manual welding
Attentive to your needs, we adjust to your realities. We offer you models for custom manufacturing and production in short, medium and large series thanks to the commitment of our teams and our passion for excellence, constantly motivated by innovation.
- 6-axis robotic welding
- Manual welding
- Spot welding
Finish and surface treatment
Whether the finishing is done at our factories or at our partners, you are assured that we will have the quality of everything that comes back to you. Our integrated service offering accelerates processing time while ensuring quality control from A to Z.
- Grinding and sandblasting
- Surface preparation
- Powder coating and electroplating (E-coat)
- Plating and epoxy primer