Steel | Stainless steel | Aluminum | Pre-painted
Sheet metal processing
For more than 30 years, Usinage Laurentides has been transforming sheet metal to manufacture finished products and metal parts for assembly. Discover our expertise in complex mechanical-welded assembly, cutting, bending, machining, punching, surface finishing, robotic, spot and manual welding. Take advantage of support from prototyping to mass production.
Entrust your custom metal cutting to Usinage Laurentides. Take advantage of our personalized service to obtain metal parts exactly according to your specifications. With our expertise and state-of-the-art equipment, we guarantee high quality results to meet your specific needs.
Robotic, spot and manual welding
Attentive to your needs, we adjust to your realities. We offer you models for custom manufacturing and production in short, medium and large series thanks to the commitment of our teams and our passion for excellence, constantly motivated by innovation.
- 6-axis robotic welding
- Manual welding
- Spot welding
Finish and surface treatment
Whether the finishing is done at our factories or at our partners, you are assured that we will have the quality of everything that comes back to you. Our integrated service offering accelerates processing time while ensuring quality control from A to Z.
- Grinding and sandblasting
- Surface preparation
- Powder coating and electroplating (E-coat)
- Plating and epoxy primer
Your manufacturing partner of excellence
Visual inspection by critical points and rigorous quality control
From the review of technical drawings to the inspection of parts between our departments, we ensure compliance with established criteria to ensure the delivery of finished products and durable metal parts.
- Validation of technical drawings before production
- Visual inspection of parts at critical points
- Updating a register of irregularities
- Production of non-conformity reports (NCR)
Engineering, design and product development
We support manufacturers and agencies specializing in industrial design in prototyping, sourcing and manufacturing innovative products to solve today's challenges.
- Product research and development (R&D)
- Partner agencies in industrial design
- Prototyping and small series
- Optimization of technical drawings (3D and 2D)
Manufacture of complex metal parts and products
Benefit from the efficiency of work methods developed by solving the industrial challenges of our customers for more than 30 years.
- Medium and large series
- Finished metal products
- Parts intended for assembly
- Complex and unconventional parts
Continuous supply of production materials
Driven by innovation and continuous improvement, we have given ourselves the mission of constantly reinventing ourselves; so as to become the sole partner of choice for manufacturers of value-added products from here and elsewhere.
- Continuous supply
- Inventory management
- International import and export
- Supply chain optimization
- Just-In-Time approach
From prototyping to mass production, we manufacture metal parts for products in the electrical industry and clean technologies.
- Electric charging stations
- Industrial transformers
- Battery components
- Electric vehicles
Transport and heavy vehicles
We manufacture parts for vehicle components of all categories including the bodywork, interior, access components, fasteners and more.
- Electric vehicles and mobility vehicles
- Heavy vehicles & collection vehicles
- Emergency and leisure vehicles
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for the sign and signaling sector.
- Road sign
- Commercial display
- Traffic lights
- Control systems
Entertainment and fun
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the entertainment and amusement sector.
- Chassis and mechanized benches
- Racing and flight simulators
- Arcades and amusement parks
Manufacturing of finished products and complex metal parts intended for assembly for products in the furniture sector.
- Commercial and specialized furniture
- Modular and lighting systems
Health and medical
Manufacturing of complex metal parts intended for the assembly of medical products and devices for the health sector.
- Hospital equipment (beds, wheelchairs, stretchers)
- Medical devices
- Laboratory furniture
- Mobility Equipment