Usinage Laurentides has been a specialist in metal processing for over 30 years. The company offers added value to its customers thanks to its high quality products and services, possible thanks to its know-how, its modern processes, its ingenuity, its constant desire for continuous improvement as well as its delivery solutions in the deadlines required.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
The candidate will be responsible for preparing quotes based on customer technical drawings, clearly assessing customer needs with them and communicating with the various suppliers. In addition, the chosen candidate will be called upon to provide support for purchasing, production and all other related tasks.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
• Analyze customer technical drawings;
• Create drawings;
• Create quotes;
• Communicate with the various suppliers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS SEARCHED:
• 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Ability to interpret technical drawings and read blueprints;
• Knowledge in the sheet metal processing industry;
• Good analytical mind;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Knowledge of SolidWorks software (an asset);
• Knowledge of IPSO software (an asset);
• Comfortable with ERP, Office, Excel, Word or other software;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good sense of organization;
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
• Starting salary of $24 to $27 per hour depending on experience.
• PERMANENT DAY POSITION – FULL TIME.
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE TO BE DISCUSSED.
• GROUP INSURANCE AFTER 3 MONTHS OF CONTINUOUS SERVICE.
• GROUP RRSP AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CONTINUOUS SERVICE.
• Disability Insurance
• Complementary Health Insurance
• Life insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Corporate Events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Wellness Programs
• Group RRSP
• On-site parking
• Casual outfit
• From Monday to Friday
• Day shift
• Rest on weekends
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job location: in person
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 per hour